Today is my first day back at work. It’s been almost a year to the day since I left my last job and I have spent the past 12 months swanning around. Ha. Ha.
Here are my thoughts on the morning of my first day:
- Where am I going to get my morning coffee?
- I wonder if I will cry when I drop my little one off at daycare. What if I don’t cry – does that make me a bad Mum?
- What if he has a meltdown at daycare and they can’t calm him?
- What if the daycare burns down or there is an earthquake and I can’t get back to him?
- I wonder if anyone can tell that this dress is a maternity dress!
- I hope I have a nice big desk and two computer screens.
Right, must get going. Wish me luck!